Singapore offers a blend of East and West, tradition and modernity. It boasts the best of both worlds in culture and cuisine, arts and architecture. While bustling with 21st-century commerce, quiet refuges of days gone by still linger. Singapore is a city that constantly reinvents itself in the pursuit of prosperity.
A renovated century-old historic landmark called the House of Tan Yeok Nee is the home of the Singapore campus for the class of 2014 (AXP-13) and class of 2015 (AXP-14).
The Chicago Booth community offers numerous events and activities to have fun and add an extra dimension to your studies and networking opportunities. Here's just a sample.
- Cohort Mixers – Expand your network when first-year and second-year class weeks overlap on the weekend.
- Networking Events – The Singapore Alumni Club hosts social activities during class weeks to expand the Chicago Booth network.
- Alumni Lunch Series – The Alumni Lunch Series provides a candid and comfortable setting where Booth alumni share their career and life experiences with students. While these events are not recruiting exercises in disguise, alumni provide invaluable tips to help shape students' career paths and optimize their experience at Chicago Booth.
- Alumni Fusion Nights – These events are hosted by the Singapore Alumni Club and provide students with a chance to meet and relax with alumni.
- Student dinners/drinks – Relax at the end of a class week by joining fellow classmates for dinner or drinks.
- Leveraging Your MBA – Hosted by the Singapore Alumni Club, this is an evening event where graduates of the program share their experiences with current students.
- Family Day – Students, family members, and business colleagues/sponsors come together to learn about the program, see the campus, and meet staff.
- Certificate Ceremony – A closing dinner during the last session week of the program.
- length of program
- 21 Months
- total number of courses
- 17 Courses, 3-5 Electives
- international weeks
- Three in Chicago, one in London, and one in Singapore
- campus location
- House of Tan Yeok Nee, adjacent to Orchard Road, Singapore's entertainment and retail hub
- average work
- 12 Years
- 76% male, 24% female
Class Stats: Gender
Class Stats: Job Function
Class Stats: Industries Represented
Class Stats: Citizenship Geographic Representation
Class Stats: Residence Geographic Representation